Referral: No referral is necessary to attend physiotherapy unless you are claiming treatment through Worker Compensation, Third Party, DVA or Medicare under the EPC scheme.
- Physiotherapy is claimable through all major health funds. Claims can be made directly using our HICAPS facility.
- Workers compensation/Third Party claims, with insurer accepting liability,are invoiced directly to the insurer with no costs incurred by the client.
- DVA:Payment is bulk billed to the Department of Veteran Affairs. Dr‘s referral is necessary.
- EPC (Medicare): Payment is bulk billed .Dr’s referral is necessary with a patient care plan (ask your GP if you are eligible).
- Pensioner discounts are available
- Eftpos, cheque and most credit cards are accepted.
Parking: ample street parking is available directly outside our door in Swaddling St. Limited off street parking in our grounds is also available.
Access: ramp access into the practice is available for clients with limited mobility or in wheelchairs.
Accreditation: Long Jetty Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Centre Physiotherapy Service has been awarded accreditation by Quality Innovation Performance Pty Ltd (QIP) which is part of Australia’s leading accreditation company managing programs for physiotherapy, general medical practice accreditation and diagnostic imaging. The QIP Accreditation Framework is based on national standards that are set by the Australian Physiotherapy Association( APA). To achieve this endorsement Long Jetty Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Centre has demonstrated it has met all standards set by the APA . These standards reflect current community expectations and physiotherapy best practice in:
- Quality care and organisation
- Staff management and support
- Professional Conduct
- Safety of facilities and equiptment
- Commitment to continuing education and quality management of clients.
The program provides a range of guarantees to our clients by accrediting the quality and environment of our services.