As a general physiotherapy practice we are able to provide a full range of physiotherapy services.
As experienced physiotherapists we are proud of our reputation for listening to our clients and understanding their specific needs.
During our 25 years in practice we have developed a strong network of allied health and medical practitioners in our local and wider community. We can consult with or refer to other practitioners if necessary to achieve the best outcome for our clients.
Conditions we treat:
At Long Jetty Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Centre we see clients with a wide range of conditions including those requiring rehabilitation after surgery and joint replacement, work or sport related injuries, back and neck injuries, and injuries from motor vehicle accidents.
Some common problems and injuries we manage are:
- Back pain and stiffness
- Neck pain and stiffness
- Shoulder problems, particularly rotator cuff tendonopothy
- Hip problems
- Knee problems
- Ankle sprains
- Foot problems, including heel pain and plantarfasciitis
- Balance problems
- Walking or running problems
- Tendonitis –elbow, shoulder and wrist
- Respiratory problems
- Post operative rehabilitation
- Individualised exercise programs for optimal recovery
- Core strengthening programs
- Reconditioning following trauma or surgery
- Falls risk assessment
- Strength and balance training – individual or group sessions
- Women’s health
- Dry needling
- Graded motor imagery for the treatment of chronic pain
- Home visits (conditions apply)